Elements of a Who Knew
Faculty and student participation is a key part of this initiative. However, there are a few guidelines that should be considered when crafting a Who Knew communication.
- An impressive message is the key to a successful communication.
- All messages should hold Rice University in great consideration.
- All messages should be clear and concise.
- All messages should convey a single-minded thought.
- Don't use proper names in messages.Don't use compound sentences in messages.
Examples appear to the right.
When a Who Knew communication has been written, please submit a sample to our Web site at www.rice.edu or to Rice University Public Affairs- MS 610, 6100 Main St., Houston, TX 77005.